The material in the Website is copyright to www.hollandbarrettindia.com or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
You will use the services provided by www.hollandbarrettindia.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the site and transacting on the site.
3. Our contact address is: Holland & Barrett India Div, Marketed by Apollo Pharmacy (A Unit of Apollo Pharmacy Hospitals Enterprise Ltd) No. 19 Bishop Gardens, Raja Annamalaipuram, Chennai - 600 028, India. You may also contact us by telephone on +1860 500 0101 or alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Hollandbarrettindia.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Hollandbarrettindia.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Hollandbarrettindia.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
5. The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
6. We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
7. To compensate Hollandbarrettindia.com for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
8. Payment is made by Internet Banking, Debit Card, credit card and Wallet at the time we accept your order. (The payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
9. That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
Hollandbarrettindia.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if Hollandbarrettindia.com discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Hollandbarrettindia.com for any reason whatsoever.