3-5 working days delivery
Rs.600.00 Or Above
Below Rs.600.00 Shipping Charges Rs.55.00
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble B
vitamin naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef and pork
Functions of Vitamin B12:
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
Our promise to you:
Holland & Barrett products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Always read the label.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No added Sugar or Salt. No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Take one to two tablets daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.